Did you set a goal to Get Organized?
January is known as GO month – Get Organized month!
It’s because year after year, getting organized is at the top for New Year resolutions made!
Here are 7 tips to help you Get and Stay Organized:
- Set SMART goals – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely.
- Start Small – Capture all that needs to be done, but attack it in baby steps.
- Use your Calendar – Note your tasks with realistic deadlines.
- Have Routines – Be consistent in good habits.
- Follow a DMO – Determine what needs to be done, every day.
- Delegate – Really consider if your tasks have to be done by you, and ask for help if you need it.
- Label Spaces – Don’t count on your memory, make it easy to put stuff away, and to find it.
Where to Start
You may often feel like you don’t know where to start.
So a checklist, starting with the 7 tips, to get your started.
As a result of the demand for people to get and be organized, there are many systems and solutions available to aide in getting organized goals. Keep in mind that the tools you use work for you, that you will enjoy and be drawn to. Otherwise, you are likely to stop using it.