Do you need to CHEER yourself up?
You may have heard this quote before, and maybe you’ve even said it:
The Best Way to Cheer Yourself Up Is to Cheer Somebody Else Up -Mark Twain
Here are 7 Quotes to give Thought to in Cheering Up yourself and others!
- You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. -John Bunyan
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No one has ever become poor by giving. -Anne Frank
- No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. -Charles Dickens
- There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up. -John Holmes
- The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always benefits more than he or she who is served. -Gordon B. Hinckley
- A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. -Steve Maraboli