Do you have plans, or even just a list of things, that you want to do and just haven’t?
To take a leap of faith: A belief in something uncertain. It requires a significant leap of faith to believe that we can succeed where so many others have failed.
Having had a variety of careers, there is not much in terms of kinds of work, that I have not done! As a result, I feel like there is not much I can’t do… or learn to do! That is one of the big lessons I’ve learned… we can do much – we have to believe, want it, be brave, and trust the process of growth and change! Ready to give it some thought? If so, here are a few tips to keep you focused:
- Make you a priority, take care of you. You will need it as you breakthrough thinking and input of others who are not as brave as you to take a leap of faith. Again, your priority is YOU, and what you want and need… not what others may ‘chime in’ on!
- Trust your self, your thoughts, your gut instinct. It is self discernment, listen!
- Chose your tribe carefully, those who do not think as you do are less likely to support you. Those that do, will! Get connected!
- Consider any fear you feel as excited anxiousness, growth is happening! Want it more than you fear it.
- Avoid comparitis. “Comparison Robs Joy”. What you have to offer is unlike anything anyone else has to offer. Because you are you, unique, one of a kind!
- Capture and regularly review your wins along the way! The opposite of that are just lessons, so capture learned wins too!
- Remind you that you Love You! And you are unapologetically able, deserving, and worthy of going for your dream!